ADHERING TO GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
With the following information, we would like to give you an overview of how we process your personal data as well as your rights under the Data Protection Act. What specific data is processed in detail and how it will be used depends on the requested or agreed services.
Company responsible for data processing is
IPS Technologia S.A.
with its registered office at ul. Poznańska 23-25, Jasin 62-020 Swarzędz, entered into the Commercial Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register.
TIN: 779-21-26-446, KRS [National Court Register No.] 0000152429, Share capital: 100.000 PLN
Contact regarding data protection:
Tel. + 48 61 840 80 27
If you have any questions, reports or doubts related to the processing of personal data, please contact us using the above data.
on our website www.ipstechnologia.pl/data-protection
in information about the processing of personal data made available at the offer preparation stage
in contracts terms and conditions (in the case of concluding a contract with a company).
After a series of analyzes, the Company decided not to appoint an Operational Data Protection Officer. However, we constantly make sure that personal data are processed in accordance with the GDPR and with due diligence appropriate for the type of services we provide.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1.The scope of data processed depends on our relationship. For the purposes of running the Website, we process personal data such as:
• Data related to answering your e-mail queries, including identification data (e.g. name, e-mail address, company name); Contact details (telephone, e-mail address, correspondence address, business address);
• IP address - more information on cookies.
2. For the purposes of running the Website, we process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR):
a. For the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
a) In order to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR): data is processed for the purpose of correspondence using the email addresses used by the company and its employees - in terms of ongoing contact, information about the Website, cooperation, IPS TECHNOLOGIA S.A., answering queries, etc.
b) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR): to the extent necessary, we process your personal data to protect our legitimate interests or the interests of third parties, in particular:
• Legal claims and defense in legal disputes;
• Ensuring IT security and IT activities by the Administrator;
• Prevention of crimes (especially committed online) and securing the Administrator against them;
c) On the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
Insofar as you have given us your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes (e.g., analysis of payment transaction data for marketing purposes), the legality of this processing is assured on the basis of your consent. Consent that has been issued can be revoked at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were issued to us before the GDPR came into effect, i.e. before 25 May 2018. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the data processed until the revocation.
3. Personal data may be made available to persons working for the Administrator and under his control, as well as may be made available to external entities providing IT, accounting and HR services, quality management services, management services, legal services, courier and postal services. The administrator requires service providers to comply with legal regulations protection and security of personal data.
4. User data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
HOW TO PROCESS DATA ON THE WEBSITE
1. Usage data
Every time you enter the website / Website and download the file again, this process automatically saves the general data in the log file. Storage applies only to the system and is used only for statistical purposes or to report crimes in exceptional circumstances.
We use this data to improve our websites and present content tailored to your interests on various websites and on many devices. As part of this process, usage data is not merged with personalized data. If you choose to provide us with your data, data backups will be securely protected during the entry process. The same applies to storage in our system. We store your IP address for security reasons. We can use it only in the cases indicated in the GDPR in this detailed law.
We do not save browser history. Transfer of data to third parties or other evaluation does not take place unless there is a legal obligation.
In detail, the following data record is saved with each access:
• Device used
• Name of the file accessed
• Date and time of access
• Time zone
• Number of data transferred
• Report whether access was successful
• Description of the type of web browser used
• Operating system used
• Previously visited page
• Internet service provider
• User's IP address.
In order to make your visit to our websites more pleasant and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various sites. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliates to recognize your browser on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED
Session cookies - they are stored on the user’s device until the end of the browser session. The information stored in them is removed from the device’s memory at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies - they are stored on the user’s device until they are deleted. Ending the session does not cause their deletion.
- PERSONAL DATA
The cookie mechanism does not allow collecting any personal data from the user’s device. Cookies cannot access other files on your computer or identify your email address.
- DEACTIVATING AND DELETING COOKIES
Most browsers are otherwise set to automatically accept cookies. If the default settings for cookies are stored in your browser, all processes run in the background without any notifications. However, you can change these settings at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether they are to be accepted or deactivated for specific cases or in general.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. A user can delete cookies at any time using the available functions of the web browser.
Restricting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website. No change of browser settings means acceptance of placing cookies on the user’s device.
DURATION OF STORING MY PERSONAL DATA
2. Detailed information on the period of storage of personal data in connection with the implementation of cooperation with the company can be found here.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
1. Every affected person has with respect to us:
• the right to information under Art. 15 GDPR,
• the right to access under Art. 15 GDPR
• the right to a correction under Art. 16 GDPR,
• the right to deletion under Art. 17 GDPR,
• the right to restrict the processing under Art. 18 GDPR,
• the right to object from Art. 21 GDPR,
• and the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
• rights in relation to automated decision making.
• the right to withdraw consent.
In addition, you have the right to complain to the supervisory body regarding personal data (Article 77 of the GDPR) whose contact details are available on the website https://uodo.gov.pl/p/kontakt.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This also applies to the withdrawal of consent given to any of the companies before the entry into force of the GDPR, i.e. before May 25, 2018. Please note that this withdrawal applies only for the future. This does not affect the processing that took place prior to the withdrawal of consent.
2. Please be advised that by using the website or contacting us you are not required to provide your personal data. To ensure a certain range of functionality - and especially to obtain the information you are looking for from us - you may be required to provide at least a minimum range of personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHT OF REVOCATION ACCORDING TO Art. 21 GDPR
1. Case-specific right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, which takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 (4) GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or unless the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. Right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes
In individual cases, we process your personal data in order to perform direct marketing. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes. You can exercise your right object to this by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.